Making A Difference...
One Life at a Time
Love is Respect
Click to enlarge
If you are in danger...
- Please use a safe computer (for example, at your public library)
- CALL 911 or your local law enforcement
- Call Crisis Connection, Inc. at 1.800.245.4580.
- Click the RED ESC button to leave this site quickly. There is always a computer trail, but you can leave this site quickly if you click ESC.
KNOW IT. NAME IT.
How much do you know about stalking?
24/7 Online Hotline
We provide free, confidential and professional services
for the survivors of domestic and
sexual violence within the counties of
Crawford, Daviess, Dubois, Martin, Orange , Perry, Pike and Spencer in
rural Southwestern Indiana
Our Mission Statement
We promote individual accountability and respect to end Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault through confidential crisis intervention, victim advocacy, primary prevention education, and collaboration with community partners.
We envision a community free of behavior that causes physical, psychological, or sexual harm to others.
Purchase the End Violence Together plate.
Crisis Connection is a proud member of:
If you are in need of service outside of Southwestern Indiana:
- Indiana call our 24-hour hotline at 1.800.245.4580 and we will assist you with locating a service provider closer to your location. We do not refuse service to anyone based on geographic location.
- Outside of Indiana please call:
1.800.799.SAFE (7233) (Adult English & Español)
1.800.787.3224 (TTY) (Adult)
1.866.331.9474 (Teen English & Español)
1.866.331.8453 TTY (Teen)
Sexual Violence: RAINN
National Child Abuse Hotline
Whoever you choose to call…please call someone…
you are not alone
You are welcome to reproduce our work with proper citation please.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
February 6, 2015
Step up to the plate and coach boys in your life to be men. Click here for more information.
How all men can help....
Branchville Correctional Facility Speaks Out to End Men's Domestic and Sexual Violence Against Women
Unique Collaboration to End Domestic & Sexual Violence
Wings of Peace
Donate a Cell Phone, Save a Life
Click here to sign up
Take the Peace Pledge